DIGITAL EXPERIENCE DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARE | APPLICATIONS | PLATFORMS
On-demand Digital Software & Application Development Is A Strategic Alternative
Mobile Zoom focuses on technology execution services where the impact of digitalization can expand opportunity in traditional industries and getting to market quickly and effortlessly is critical.
Our digital unique competencies and capabilities provide the full Digital Experience Transformation product life-cycle suite. Our team seasoned digital gurus are ready to develop your digital experience from A to Z or help support phases of your project.
Mobile Zoom provides services and support for designing, building and benefiting from Digital Experience Transformation, starting with the right foundation, and backed by a holistic, shared strategy and the best supporting technologies.
Mobile Zoom helps clients develop comprehensive long-term digital transformation solutions and develops a roadmap for leveraging digital technology that is designed to increase productivity, reduce costs and increase revenues. We offer best-in-class software product development services from requirements and systems analysis, architecture and design to development, testing, migration, and deployment.
Mobile Zoom provides organizations with the strategy needed to support cross-functional demands of their enterprise, rather than pursuing more costly and difficult to manage point digital solutions. We work with our clients to develop a Digital Transformation assessment, strategy, architecture and a supporting business case to provide innovative custom and packaged transformation solutions tailored to needs of any organization.
Application & Digital Development
It’s About Creating The Tools, So People Take Action
Outsourcing software development services is a strategic decision on the rise which offers the possibility to work with different team organization alternatives.
Distributed development teams can work from anywhere in the world collaborating via effective project management tools and cloud applications, tackling your business goals by achieving top-notch results.
Collocated teams can either work in-house your business’s installations or grouped together in your partner’s headquarters. This modality provides the added benefit of gathering the whole team under the same roof, allowing for instant communication, cooperation and problem-solving.
Distributed teams can provide the same benefits as co-located teams. There is no option better as both team allocations guarantee the delivery of innovative and efficient technology solutions, tailor-made for your business needs.
“No product is an island. A product is more than the product. It is a cohesive, integrated set of experiences. Think through all of the stages of a product or service – from initial intentions through final reflections, from first usage to help, service, and maintenance. Make them all work together seamlessly.”
— Don Norman, inventor of the term “User Experience”
Agile is about doing as opposed to being paralyzed by over-planning; in agile you get the minimal necessary requirements and start working.
As a member of the Agile Alliance, Mobile Zoom takes an approach to software development parts from the standard processes you may be familiar with. These processes and methods are designed to encourage a healthy, productive relationship between you and Mobile Zoom, leading to mutual benefit and satisfaction.
We follow an agile software development process that adheres to the following 12 principles:
- Customer satisfaction is the #1 priority at all times.
- Welcome changes throughout the project and support a flexible project design and timeline.
- Deliver final, functioning software as early as possible, and deliver functioning prototypes at key stages during development.
- Encourage open communication between business and technical staff on a daily basis.
- Assign motivated, qualified individuals to the project team, and equip them with the environment and tools that are necessary for success.
- Recognize the benefit of face-to-face communication and use it on a daily basis.
- Functioning software is the primary measure of progress and final success.
- Implement processes that make it possible to sustain consistent and reliable progress.
- Remain dedicated to technical and design excellence.
- Focus on simplicity, reducing the steps necessary to complete each task.
- Include the execution team in the planning process, valuing their input regarding architecture, requirements, and design.
- Regularly review performance and results, with an eye on improving processes and methods regularly.
In short, you can expect our software development process to be more fluid, adaptable, and lean than is common in the software development industry. This will allow you to realize a final product that meets or exceeds your expectations and prevents you from being held financially responsible for software that does not help you reach your objectives.